Secure your swimming pool with a professional safety cover
to protect your investment and your loved ones.
The Merlin name is your assurance of a professional product - the best value for your investment to be found anywhere. Merlin products are your best choice because they are better designed to meet your needs... better manufactured with better materials to withstand the elements... and better supported over their lifetime. It's more than a claim; it's a mission that inspires everyone in Merlin's company to perform to the highest possible standards. After all, isn't your family and investment worth it?
Merlin covers work hard, are stronger and look better longer. Manufactured completely with U.S.A. - made materials and components that exceed industry standards, Merlin's covers feature unsurpassed thread and webbing strength, brass anchors and powerful stainless steel tension springs. Each showcases the latest technology to protect your pool against the relentless forces of nature, as well as the unpredictable nature of children and pets. Other covers simply pale by comparison!
Merlin safety covers feature an ingenious strap and anchor system that allows for easy installation and removal using a specially designed tool. Even with its professional protection, Merlin's mesh covers are lightweight, making them easy to install, remove and store. Others attempt to copy Merlin's innovations; a Merlin cover is the real deal.
- Fit - Computer-aided design and expert craftsmanship delivers the best fitting covers in the business.
- Special Features - Specially designed step-riser kits and/or cable systems close up gaps and ensure security for pools with unique construction features.
- Materials - Specifically formulated, reinforced vinyl or polypropylene cover sheet is supported by nylon - polypropylene straps. The straps are secured to stainless steel tension springs with a stainless-steel buckle.
- Strength - Heavy-duty, triple stitched straps crisscross the pool surface, stretched tight by tension springs anchored in the deck. Although lightweight, Merlin webbing has a break-strength more than three times the government standard.
- Hardware - Stainless steel tension springs hook over machined-brass anchors set flush in your deck. Springs are attached and removed using a special tool to prevent unauthorized removal.
- X-Tack - Perimeter cross-straps are reinforced by sewing an "x" pattern stitch to lock the straps together.