Mortar Bed 2000 is a single component, polymer-modified, pre-blended cementitious mortar bed fortified with micro-fiber reinforcement and shrinkage-compensating additives to achieve exceptional physical properties with very low drying shrinkage. Designed for horizontal and vertical applications, Mortar Bed 2000 can be hand-troweled to create a thin-to-thick mortar bed from 1/8” up to 1”. Does not require the use of a separate latex admixture for mixing. You only need to add 3 quarts of potable water to produce a superior, one-step mortar bed that does not require the application of a slurry coat to the concrete substrate.
- Rapid return to service for fast track installations
- Very low water absorption and drying shrinkage
- Excellent compressive, flexural and tensile strengths
- Tenacious adhesion to prepared substrates
- Meets requirements of ANSI A108.1
Brand: CROSSFIELD PRODUCTS