A Lifetime of Performance at an Economical Price
They lube-free valves have excellent flow characteristics and are manufactured to strict quality standards. And, as the name says, they never require lubrication. Constructed of durable CPVC or PVC, they provide a lifetime of superior performance at a great price. All of Pentair's valves are easily installed and simple to use. When paired with thier valve actuators, they're the perfect solution for fully automated operation.
- All valves available in CPVC or PVC
- Maintenance-free PTFE coated diverter seal
- Optimum positive-seal
- High Flow Rate
- Fiberglass reinforced handle
- Withstands pressure up to 150 psi
- Used for diverting, shut-off or mixing applications
- Accepts 1 1/2 in., 2 in., and 2 1/2 in. PVC plumbing
- Field-adjustable stop positions
- Plumbed with inlet at any port
- Designed to work with most industry standard actuators
They beefier, dual-swivel-point flapper is self-centering for superior sealing, and requires only 15 inches of water column. The low-tension spring provides maximum flow. Service is simple, since parts can be replaced without cutting the valve out of the plumbing.
- Clear polycarbonate cover allows easy inspection.
- Cover is easily removed for cleaning.
- Cover can be rotated 180 degrees to change flow direction.
- High-temperature CPVC body.
- Use with 2" pipe or 2 1/2" fittings.