The SuperFlo High Performance Pump is a product of more than 40 years of innovative hydraulic engineering. The result is an ability to move more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there's simply less wear and tear-and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment.
The SuperFlo High Performance Pump meets all the criteria for a superior pool, spa or water feature pump. It's super energy-efficient, super quiet and super easy to maintain. Plus, it's designed with innovative materials that will stand up to the most demanding installations and conditions. Whether you're choosing your first pump or replacing older technology, the SuperFlo pump is definitely a super choice.
- With 1/2 HP 2 1/2 HP, and single- and two-speed options, there's a perfect match to your application and assurance of minimum energy consumption
- Cam and Ramp lid locks in place with a quarter-turn
- Heavy-duty, high service factor 56 square flange motor for long life…commercial grade at a consumer price
- Quiet operation due to superior internal flow design that reduces hydraulic noise
- See-through lid permits easy inspection of strainer basket
- The SuperFlo pump is a direct…and superior…replacement for the Hayward Super Pump
- Self-priming for quick, easy start-up