Challenger pumps are designed to deliver increased flow rates needed in more demanding applications. And they deliver extra pumping power while also minimizing energy use. These fiberglass reinforced pumps feature closed impellers and durable custom molded thermoplastic components to meet the toughest operating conditions and keep on going. And thanks to a hydraulic design that's been refined over 40 years, they deliver superior performance using smaller horsepower motors, which cost far less to run.
Fiberglass Reinforced Pump with Closed Impeller, Single Speed Pump components are custom molded thermoplastic for superior strength and durability. All components developed and perfected through Computer Assisted Design for maximum pressure performance at minimum operating expense.
- See-thru Lid
- Large Strainer Basket
- User-friendly removable drain plugs
- Most diverse offering in voltage and horsepower
- Internal design reduces friction and turbulence—this translates into less noise and greater energy efficiency for reduced operating cost.
- Specially designed internal components and 2" ports provide rapid priming and further contribute to quiet operation.
- Extra-large strainer basket extends time between cleanings.
- One-bolt stainless steel clamp removes easily to provide quick access for maintenance.
- Transparent lid with ergonomic handle provides easy access to strainer basket.