Increased Flow Rates and High Efficiency for Demanding Applications
Challenger pumps are designed specifically for applications requiring higher pressure operation to feed multiple needs beyond pool water circulation, such as spa jets, in-floor cleaning systems and decorative water features like waterfalls and fountains. Plus, they provide all that power while remaining highly efficient and delivering years of unattended performance. Pump components are made from custom-molded thermoplastic for superior strength and durability.
- Hydraulic design reduces friction and turbulence so more water races through your system with less noise and greater energy efficiency for low operating cost
- Besides its rugged fiberglass-reinforced housing, the Challenger pump also features closed impellers and durable, custom-molded thermoplastic components that stand up to high pressure operation year after year
- Multiple motor sizes assure the ability to precisely match the right pump to your application. This further assures peak operating efficiency and low cost
- Standard 2-in. suction and discharge ports permit maximum operating efficiency
- Extra-large strainer basket extends time between cleanings
- Unique diffuser and impeller provide excellent high pressure performance for all types of demanding installations.
- Transparent strainer pot lid with comfortable handle provides easy access to strainer basket
- Diffuser and impeller provide excellent high-pressure performance for all types of demanding installations
- One-bolt stainless-steel clamp removes easily to provide quick access for any required service
- Power end can easily be removed for service or winterizing without disturbing piping or pump support base
- No tool required for removing thumbscrew drain plugs for draining and winterizing
- Internal components and 2-in. ports are designed to provide rapid priming and quiet operation
Efficient, Quiet and Tireless Performance
Challenger pumps are designed to deliver increased flow rates needed in more demanding applications. And they deliver extra pumping power while also minimizing energy use. These fiberglass reinforced pumps feature closed impellers and durable custom molded thermoplastic components to meet the toughest operating conditions and keep on going. And thanks to a hydraulic design that’s been refined over 40 years, they deliver superior performance using smaller horsepower motors, which cost far less to run.
The Industry's Most Rugged Design
Beyond efficiency, the top criteria for your pump should be long, trouble-free life and easy service. Challenger pumps perform year after year because of superior design and the most rugged construction. Service-friendly features make routine maintenance a snap.
Transparent lid with ergonomic handle allows instant inspection and easier access when basket needs to be cleaned
Thumbscrews make drain plug removal simple to speed draining and winterizing
Large, 2" ports provide rapid priming and help contribute to high performance and quiet operation
One-bolt stainless steel clamp removes easily for quick service access
Extra-large strainer basket extends time between cleanings