The Ultimate in Pool Chemical Management
The IntelliChem Commercial Water Chemistry Controller continuously monitors your pH and chemical levels and automatically delivers just the required amount of chemicals to keep pools clearer and always ready to enjoy.
For ultimate control and convenience, use the included ScreenLogic2® PC Interface to keep track of pH and ORP levels and make adjustments wherever you are without having to be combined with an automation system. The IntelliChem is also compatible with IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorine Generators, liquid feed pumps and CO2 systems.¹
- Programmable chemical feed cycle with on and off times for precise water balance
- Flow sensor ensures chemicals won't feed without system flow, protecting against false readings and equipment damage
- Adjustable dual sanitizer support with secondary liquid chlorine source feeder able to kick in, as needed, to get pool up to chlorine set point quickly
- Password-protected access prevents tampering or accidental program change
- Prevents excess chemical addition within a 24-hour period
- Built-in Langelier Saturation Index calculator lets you know when your water chemistry is in or out of balance
- Minimizes chemical costs by eliminating waste and manual handling
- Auto Setup/Configuration wizard start-up quick and easy
Note: ¹ IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorine Generators sold separately.
- Dual sanitizer support, with sudden heavy bather load secondary chlorine source feeder kicks in to get the pool up to chlorine set point quickly
- The use of ScreenLogic2 Interface on PC offers the ability to keep track of PH and ORP levels and make set point adjustments. Connecting remotely to keep tabs on the pool.
- Eliminates the time and guesswork that lead to imbalances as bather loads change and airborne contaminants invade your pool
- Eliminates eye and skin irritation and the odor caused by out-of-balance water conditions
- Help protect your pool equipment from corrosion caused when pH swings in and out of balance
- Minimizes chemical costs by adding chemicals with precision, and only when needed, to eliminate waste. No more manual handling of chlorine and acid
- Makes sanitizer more effective by eliminating fluctuations in pH level
- Auto Setup/Configuration wizard makes start-up quick and easy
Commercial IntelliChem Commercial Water Chemistry Controller has the controller, flow cell, ScreenLogic wireless transceiver, and Stenner commercial pump mounted on a 2' x 2' backboard. Supports dual sanitization (SGCG primary + liquid secondary) and can be monitored and controlled by ScreenLogic's PC Interface.