SCREENLOGIC® INTERFACE & WIRELESS CONNECTION KIT
The ScreenLogic® Interface Wireless Connection interface consists of an indoor and outdoor wireless 902-928 MHz wireless transceiver.
Note: The wireless transceivers ship from the factory as a matched pair. The ID numbers on each transceiver must be the same number to function correctly. If needed, the transceivers are replaced as a matched pair.
The indoor and outdoor transceivers provide a wireless connection between the ScreenLogic Interface Protocol adapter and the IntelliTouch® or EasyTouch® Control System Load Center located at the equipment pad. This wireless connection eliminates the existing hard wire connection from inside your home to the equipment pad.
ScreenLogic Interface features:
- Use iPad, iPhone, iPod touch Mobile Digital Device or Android Device to control pool functions from anywhere.
- Control all key functions of your pool or spa - temperatures, jets, lighting, and water features.
- Remotely manage from a PC or a Mac Computer using the ScreenLogic Interface PC or Mac app, available in all ScreenLogic Interface Kits and as a download from the Pentair Aquatic Systems website.
- Easily change, track and monitor history of pH and ORP levels when using the new IntelliChem® Chemical Control System with IntelliTouch® or EasyTouch® Automation Systems.
- ScreenLogic Interface apps allow full color lighting control for both IntelliBrite® LED Pool/Spa/ Landscape Lights and MagicStream® Laminars.
- Wireless connection kit utilizes powerful 2.4 Ghz technology for wireless connections up to a half mile line of sight.
- One ScreenLogic Interface indoor wireless transceiver with AC power adapter and 1 ft. long cable with attached plugs
- One ScreenLogic Interface outdoor wireless transceiver with 10 ft. cable, enclosure and mounting hardware
- ScreenLogic Interface Wireless Connection Installation Guide
- ScreenLogic Interface Protocol Adapter