High Performance Pool Pump
SuperMax is a superior drop-in replacement for Super Pump® The advantage for consumers is its quiet operation and performance. The benefit to pool professionals is its ease of installation. Whether you're building a new pool or replacing existing equipment, the SuperMax pump from is a great choice for all-around performance.
The SuperMax pump moves water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. You get less wear and tear, and that means longer life and a higher return on your pump investment.
- SuperMax is a direct replacement for the Hayward® Super Pump®
- Single and two-speed models ranging from to 1/2 HP - 2 1/2 HP
- Exterior thermoplastic resin withstands temperature extremes and delivers long life
- You get a commercial-grade motor at a consumer price with our heavy-duty, high service factor 56 square flange motor
- The Cam and Ramp™ Lid permits easy inspection of the strainer basket, and locks in place with a quarter turn.
- A superior internal flow design reduces hydraulic noise for amazingly quiet operation.
- SuperMax pumps are a drop-in...and superior... replacement for the Hayward® Super Pump®
Strong and silent: A commercial grade motor and an innovative hydraulic design combine to make the SuperMax pump a quiet, tireless workhorse.
Minimum maintenance: When cleaning is required, a simple quarter-turn of the Cam and Ramp lid gives you easy access to the ultra-sized strainer basket. Simply empty the basket, and re-attach the see-through lid... you're done in seconds.
Built for long life: Only the best materials are used to build lasting quality into each pump. On the outside, it's thermoplastic composite resin weathers temperature extremes and will never corrode. On the inside, a heavy-duty shaft seal and impeller stand tough against harsh chemicals.