So Clean, Clear and Easy
Pentair have combined the efficient Sand Dollar filter with the powerful and economical Dynamo® Aboveground Pool Pump to create this high performance system for aboveground pools. With its rugged construction, highly efficient design and hydraulically matched components, this system provides all the clean, crystal clear water your pool requires. Plus, it's built with long-term reliability in mind, and it's incredibly simple to operate and maintain.
Filter System Includes:
- 1 HP Dynamo pump
- 19" Sand Dollar filter
- Top mount multi-position valve
- 6' Hose kit
- 3' standard pump cord
Sand Dollar Filter Features
- Special internal filter design keeps the sand bed level-critical for consistent performance and extended filter cycles.
- One-piece thermoplastic filter tank for exceptional strength, corrosion resistance and long life.
- Filter design ensures that water is exposed to maximum sand surface area for optimum filtration performance and efficient backwashing.
Dynamo Pump Features
- Constructed with fiberglass-reinforced components for superior strength, reliability and longevity.
- Large pump strainer basket extends time between cleanings.
- See-thru strainer pot lid for easy inspection and cleaning.
- Self-priming pump design protects internal components and ensures long life.
Engineered for Simple Operation
Pool filter operation doesn't come any easier than this. The Sand Dollar Hi-Flow™ Valve puts all filter functions right at your fingertips-just rotate the handle to the desired position and the Sand Dollar filter does the rest for sure and simple operation.
- 6 function, 1-1/2" multiport valve features pressure gauge and manual air relief for easy, safer monitoring and service.
- Combination water and sand drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy.
- System is designed for quiet, energy-efficient performance.
|Turnover Capacity in Gallons
(Based on Filter Size)
*250 lbs No. 20 standard silica filter media sand required. No. 20 silica sand has a particle size of .018-.022 inches (.45 to.55mm).
**Maximum flow rate