Max-E-Pro High Performance Single-Speed Pump
Department of Energy (DOE) compliance with strong performance and staying power.
Under new Department of Energy regulations, most single-speed pumps will fall out of compliance with low performance, greater wear and tear, and constant cleanliness worries. But for some small pools, pumped water features, and other situations, single speed pumps still make sense. So Sta-Rite has adjusted, by making their single-speed pumps the first and only to use NEMA Premium® Efficient* motors for pool applications-to save the most electricity possible and optimize hydraulic horsepower without sacrificing performance. Which means you can offer your customers a single-speed solution that fits their needs and keeps them compliant.
*First single-speed, single-phase, Permanent Split Capacitor motor.
The Staying Power of Sta-Rite
Confidence and Trust
Sta-Rite has gained, and maintained, the confidence of professional pool builders over decades.
Built to Please Pool Owners
With products purposely for them and their needs - time and again.
Pool Pump Expertises
Known for high performance, energy smarts, easy upkeep, and proven reliability.
Max-E-Pro High Efficiency Pool and Spa Pump
- A 2" quick-disconnect plumbing union for faster disassembly, to make it a summer breeze to service
- Quick-lock Trap Lid provides quick, easy cleaning with its single twist-and-lift motion giving you access to the ultra-sized strainer basket in seconds
- 6", extra-large-capacity trap collects more debris, which means a lot less maintenance
- Clear-view lid allows easy way to check for debris without lifting a finger
- Meets DOE minimum efficiency requirements
- 1.1 THP NEMA premium efficient TEFC
- 115/208-230VAC at 60hz
- Hydraulic performance 0.61 HHP
- WEF 3.5