Drainage for any pool deck or patio is vital to safety. These deck drains provide an elegant solution to a mundane necessity. This innovative solution is installed to cleverly disguise unsightly drain features of your pool or patio design. The surrounding material can be used within these drains to provide both function and design.
Recommended Load Class A:
- Load at 1 - 60 PSI
- For pedestrians, bicycles and wheelchair traffic
- Loads are based on encasing product in concrete
- ADA compliant
- 6" square poly resin grate with universal fit 6" single valve irrigation box
- Fits 3" or 4" SDR-35 drain pipe
- 6" surface
Easy to Install:
- Cut pipe and set top of coupling to finished drain elevation. Make sure coupling is facing up.
- For best results remove drain insert from coupling use tape or paper to keep drain coupling free of construction debris.
- Pour concrete or cut stone to finished surface elevation.
- Cut stone or pour concrete into drain cap. For best results tap bottom of drain cap to settle concrete into place.
- When concrete is cured clean coupling and drain cap. Install drain cap into coupling.