#4 Residential Permanent with Adjustable Tubing
This unit is similar to the #4A, But Uses 4" Diameter Heavy-Duty 12-Sided Anodized Commercial Adjustable Tubing 16' to 23'.
Rocky's 4 Permanent system is designed to be bolted in place. This system can be used for a number of applications, including under diving boards. The 4 Permanent can be mounted in all kinds of ways (to walls, above ground pools, raised decking, etc.) providing versatility for uniquely shaped or positioned pools. The 4 Permanent uses Rocky's 12-sided, 4" anodized Commercial Tubing or Rocky's 4 Inch Adjustable Tubing.
Ground clearance to the underside of the tubing is approximately 6.5". Approximate shipping weight is 10 lbs.
- Strong Die Cast Aluminum Construction
- Baked Enamel Finish Enhances Any Pool
- Permanently Bolted To Pool Deck
- Easy To Use
- Not plastic
- Anchoring System
- Light Weight Yet Extremely Strong
- Not Effected By Sunlight Or Freezing Cold
- Industrial Grade Hardware
- Uses 4″ Heavy Duty, Commercial Tubing
- Pool Width Up to 24'
- Pool Length Up to 40'
Brand: ROCKY REELS