all vinyl above ground pool dome comes as a vinyl top and sides and
each all vinyl dome comes with zippered windows and a zippered door with
a matching zipper screen, making it possible to cross ventilate the all
vinyl dome during the hot summer days. The vinyl windows and doors on
these above ground pool domes come with a standard screen flap, keeping the pesky bugs
out. Each pool dome is custom designed to fit all above ground pools so
you can swim warm.
The above ground pool Sun Dome enclosure for your above ground pools, lengthens the swimming pool season and keeps your above ground pool
cleaner from harmful air-borne debris and pollutants. The above ground
pool domes are available for both round and oval above ground pools.
Typically, an above ground pool dome will take two people, 2 to 3 hours to put up. Once it is assembled it is very easy to take down and put up again.
All Sun Domes Include:
- Tailor Made Vinyl and Aluminum Enclosure - The Fabrico Sun Dome is a heavy 12-gauge vinyl pool enclosure that
is supported by a series of aluminum tubes. The crystal clear cover is
heat-sealed to fit the tubes based on pool specifications, to provide a
tailored fit for every pool size.
- Sturdy Double-Zipper Doors and Windows - Each above ground pool enclosure has one door opening with two
heavy duty two-sided nylon zippers as well as one or more fiberglass
screened window flaps/openings for flow-thru ventilation. Both doors and
windows come with vinyl tabs to hold flaps in place.
- Solid and Secure Enclosure Framework - The bottom edge of the enclosure is 24-gauge for double thickness
and has a series of integrated grommets. Neoprene shock cords attach to
the grommets and hook onto the base of the pool dome. This above ground
pool dome system ensures that the vinyl enclosure is held securely over
the pool framework - making the Fabrico Sun Dome an extra strong
Each of the above ground pool domes are custom domes and therefore are non-returnable.
Both the all vinyl and the screen/vinyl above ground pool domes are
custom made to fit each pool. To ensure the dome fits the pool
correctly we will need some specific information about the pool as shown
- Diameter of a round pool or length and width of an oval pool
- Number of vertical uprights around the pool
- Width of the Top rail when measuring flat across the rail from inside edge of pool to outside edge
- Length of the top rail from the middle of one cap to the middle of the next top cap on the outside edge of the top rail. Oval pools will need this
measurement done on one of the "curved" ends and one of the "straight"
sides. (See Illustration below)