SeaKlear’s flagship Natural Clarifier blended with scum-fighting enzymes to take on the most serious cloudy water emergencies. SeaKlear Rescue Klear is the ideal solution for cleanup after pool parties, vandalism, and weather-related disasters. And, best of all, it’s made from natural environmentally friendly ingredients.
- Works faster than other trouble shooters without waiting for shock or high sanitizer levels to dissipate
- Best value available in its water care category
- Can be used as a maintenance product
- Removes a high levels of organics and non-organics
- Residual of broad-spectrum natural enzymes aid in the final clean up of organics and oils
- Made in the United States
Directions for Use
Depending on the mess, as little as 2 oz. (per 10,000 gallons of water) of SeaKlear Rescue Klear will solve most cloudy water issues. If your pool water is a complete disaster, add 32 oz. of solution to the deep end of your pool. (And don’t worry about overdosing – SeaKlear Rescue Klear will degrade quickly and wash through your filter along with the rest of the debris).
Be sure to wait 6-8 hours before enjoying your freshly cleaned pool.