SeaKlear Yellow Klear is a dry powder formulation to control and prevent algae growth and to maintain clear water in swimming pools.
Works with chlorine to remove yellow and green algae. This sodium bromide based product is extremely effective against yellow and green algaeQuick Facts
- Fast dissolving with minimum impact on pH
- For use to control and prevent algae growth and maintain clear water in swimming pools
- Made in the United States
- EPA Reg. No. 46043-27-72083
Directions for Use
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Please reference the product label for directions for use.
Application: To remove visible algae accumulations
- Brush areas affected with algae accumulations
- Add 4 ounces (1 capful) of SeaKlear Yellow Klear per 10,000 gallons of pool water, close to the affected areas. For severe accumulations, add 8 ounces per 10,000 gallons
- To activate, add one of the following for each 10,000 gallons of water: 1 lb. dry chlorinating compound (calcium hypochlorite dichloroisocyanurate), 2 lbs. lithium hypochlorite (35 percent), 1 gallon sodium hypochlorite (liquid chlorinating compound) 10–12 percent, 2 gallons sodium hypochlorite (liquid chlorinating compound) 5.25 percent, or 1 lb. potassium.