Our most powerful phosphate removal treatment. This best-in-class SeaKlear Phosphate Remover removes 9,000 ppb (parts per billion) pH in a single dose, in 10,000 gallons making it the optimal solution for commercial pools, service professionals, and to combat extreme phosphate problems.
Phosphates are known to be a major water pollutant. In your swimming pool they can cause numerous water quality issues including:
- Discolored cloudy water
- Poor water quality that leads to extra chemical
- Excessive scale damage to heaters
- Lower efficiency of salt generator systems
- Best in class, one bottle of SeaKlear’s phosphate remover can replace up to 16.7 liters of similar products available in the industry.
- In many cases only a single application is enough to achieve a near zero level of phosphates, saving owners and managers both time and money.
- A specific tool to deal with only phosphates, unlike bulk phosphate removers which use messy chemicals
- Guaranteed results
- Made in the United States
Directions for Use
Be sure your filter system is clean or backwashed before adding SeaKlear Phosphate Remover. Calculate the amount of product required using the dosage guide, located on the product label.
- 1 ounce of SeaKlear Spa Phosphate Remover weekly to 500 gallons of spa or hot tub water to keep phosphates low.
- Pour SeaKlear Phosphate Remover into the deep end of the pool, spreading it over as wide an area as possible. 32 oz. removes 9,000ppb per 10,000 gallons.
- Follow up with SeaKlear Natural Clarifier, at a rate of 4 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
- Run your filter system for 24 hours.
- Check your phosphate levels to ensure they are below 125 ppb. Reapply if necessary.