SeaKlear's PhosKlear 4000
PhosKlear 4000 is a unique, dual-action formula that removes phosphates and keeps water crystal clear. The unique combination of powerful phosphate removers and original SeaKlear Chitosan Clarifier reduces phosphates and clears water quickly.
PhosKlear 4000 can be used for both treatment and weekly maintenance making it a great solution for residential pools.
- The unique combination of powerful phosphate removers and best-in-class SeaKlear® Natural Clarifier reduces phosphates and clears water quickly
- Removes phosphates generated from fertilizers, cleaners, pool chemicals & other pollutants
- One quart removes 4,000 ppb of orthophosphates per 10,000 gallons
- A great solution for residential pools
- Can be used for both treatment & weekly maintenance
- Great for opening and closing pools
Directions for Use
Treatment Dose: Use the dosing chart below to determine the proper amount to add based on current phosphate levels. (Example: For a 10,000 gal pool with 1,000 ppb of phosphates, use 8 oz of SeaKlear PhosKlear 4000.)
|Amount of phosphates in your pool (ppb)
Initial phosphate treatment:
1.- Clean or backwash filter.
2.- Calculate the amount of product required using the dosage guide. Pour SeaKlear PhosKlear 4000 in the pool, distributing it over as wide an area as possible. If pool water still appears cloudy after 24 hours, then treat with SeaKlear Chitosan Clarifier at a rate of 2 oz per 5,000 gal.
3.- Run your filter system continuously for at least 24 hours.
4.- If filter pressure increases 10 psi over normal, clean or backwash the filter.
5.- After 48 hours test the phosphate level with a phosphate test kit approved for swimming pool use. If it is needed, reapply SeaKlear PhosKlear 4000.
Weekly Dose: Use 2 oz of SeaKlear PhosKlear 4000 per 10,000 of pool water to control phosphate levels and keep water clear.