Metal Stain Remover is a natural alternative to stain removal, without sacrificing performance and ease-of-use. It effectively removes most stain-causing metals, without harsh synthetic chemicals.
- All metal stain removers
- Works on all surfaces including vinyl and fiberglass
- Removes metal and organic stains
- Made in the United States
Directions for Use
Before using SeaKlear Metal Stain Remover, make sure your pool is properly balanced. Calcium hardness and total alkalinity should be within recommended ranges (check with your local pool professional for the ideal levels for your area).
- Adjust pH to a minimum 7.4
- Circulate the pool for 1 hour, then turn the pump off.
- Allow water to become still
- Sprinkle the granules over the most heavily spotted areas. Use 1 lb. for ever 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Let the solution sit for 1 hour, then run the pump.
- Check calcium hardness and alkalinity levels. Balance the water if necessary
- Follow up with SeaKlear Metal Klear at a rate of 1 qt. per 10,000 gallons.
- Clean filter 24 hours after treatment.