The water in a hot tub should be maintained at a pH between 7.2-7.8 and total alkalinity between 80-140ppm. A high pH can lead to cloudy water, scale formation, and skin and eye irritation. SeaKlear Spa pH Reducer lowers pH to help ensure properly balanced water.
Product Type: Hot Tub
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- Made in the United States
- Fast-acting dry formula, compatible with all sanitizer systems
- Turn on air blower or filter system.
- Add 1 oz. SeaKlear Spa pH Reducer liquid formula or 1 oz. dry formula premixed in a bucket. With liquid formula, add 1 oz of SeaKlear Spa pH Increaser directly to spa. With dry formula, dissolve 1 oz. in a plastic bucket of water and then add to spa.
- Retest water after 30 minutes.
- Repeat above steps until pH and total alkalinity are in the range of 7.2–7.8 and 80–140 ppm, respectively.