SeaKlear Chlorine-Free Shock Oxidizer is our leading oxidizer solution that keeps your water clear and odor-free. By eliminating organic contaminants, suntan oils and perspiration, your sanitizer will be active in killing germs, instead of creating odor causing, eye-stinging byproducts.
- Removes odors and chlorine smell
- Works quickly—swimming can resume after just 15 minutes
- Treats with active oxygen, not chlorine
- 45.2% potassium monopersulfate and 4.7% active oxygen
- SeaKlear Chlorine-Free Shock Oxidizer is made from pure MPS, which results in a superior and more cost-effective oxidizing performance.
Directions for Use
For lighter bather loads, use 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons of water every two weeks, or 2 oz. for each 500 gallons in hot tubs.
For busier pools and hot tubs, use same amount weekly.
- Remove the spa or hot tub cover before oxidizing, and leave off for at least one hour after treatment is complete.
- With the pump running, disperse SeaKlear Chlorine-Free Shock Oxidizer into pool. For spas or hot tubs, add to water with jets on.
- Wait at least 15 minutes before entering water. In pools of over 30,000 gal., wait at least an hour before entering water.
- After each application, run your pump and filter system continuously for six to eight hours in pools, or for at least two hours in spas and hot tubs.