The LiftOperator intelligent control is the most technologically advanced pool lift control on the market. With an emergency stop button that can stop the lift mid-cycle and an audible safety alert that can bring a stranded user to the attention of your facility personnel, the LiftOperator ensures user safety. The control's internal memory stores information about pool lift usage that can be pulled onto a standard USB drive, and uploaded onto your computer for analysis. The optional Activation Key prevents unauthorized use - ideal for unattended pool environments.
LiftOperator brings together security, safety and energy management in a single integrated design.
- Upgrade kit - from LINAK to LiftOperator
- Backwards compatible with all S.R.Smith and other common pool lifts
- Emergency stop switch
- Hand control activated audible safety alert
- Full set of operational controls on touch pad
- Activation key to prevent unauthorized use (option)
- Locking plate assembly to secure battery
- Downloadable performance log
- 3 Battery charge status LEDs
- Energy efficient (20 times more efficient than common controls)
- Patent pending
LiftOperator Product Specification
- LiftOperator - pool lift control system with rechargeable battery pack is designed to operate any S.R.Smith lift product, as well as, most common lift control systems. LiftOperator is compatible with Linak 2 or 4 button hand held controls.
- LiftOperator features a secondary fully functional control touch pad on the faceplate to recall the seat if the hand held control is out of reach or if the hand held control fails.
- LiftOperator incorporates an audible alert and an "Emergency Alert" LED which are activated by pressing the "Emergency Stop" button on the controller touchpad or by pressing two (2) buttons simultaneously on the handheld control or on the main control panel.
- LiftOperator touchpad has three (3) LED indicators which display "Battery (Energy) Level".
- LiftOperator has a "Service Required" LED which indicates when maintenance is needed - based on lift usage. Lift performance information i.e. up/down, left/right, battery charge cycles and the "Service Required" LED reset are viewed/managed via a USB port on the bottom of the control via a FAT-formatted USB mass storage device. The information from the control can be downloaded to a PC for viewing and record keeping.
- LiftOperator can be ordered with an optional activation key system that is used to activate the controller. The key system is designed to prevent unauthorized use and provide operators with a secure method of authorizing use of the lift.
- LiftOperator is IP65 rated, constructed of high impact UV resistant plastic. All circuit boards are conformal coated to provide exceptional performance in both outdoor and indoor pool environments.
- LiftOperator battery pack is rechargeable via the included transformer and includes a lock plate to prevent theft of the battery pack (padlock not included).
REGULATORY ADVISORY: NEW CALIFORNIA AND OREGON REGULATION FOR POOL LIFT BATTERY CHARGING SYSTEMS
The California Energy Commission (CEC) has updated the energy efficiency standards for battery charging systems (BCS). Under the Appliance Efficiency Regulations California Code of Regulations, Title 20: Division 2, Chapter 4, Article 4, Sections 1601-1609, pool lift battery charging systems must comply with updated requirements. As of January 2, 2018, all S.R.Smith battery charging systems sold with pool lifts into the State of California will feature a CEC compliant battery charging system.
The State of Oregon has announced it will adopt the California Energy Commission (CEC) standard for pool lift battery chargers and incorporate the standard into the Oregon Revised Statutes, 469.233(19), Oregon Administrative Rules 330-092-0020 (2)(a). Under the Oregon and California statutes, pool lift battery charging systems sold with pool lifts into Oregon and California are required to be CEC compliant and BC-marked.