Splash! Round Post ADA Compliant Pool Lift
This fixed anchored lifting system can be installed in an existing round anchor.
The Splash! Round Post is a fixed anchored pool lift that was designed to be retrofitted in to an existing round anchor. The Splash! Round Post fits perfectly into a 1.92" diameter anchor, but can be used in a variety of anchor sizes by utilizing one of our anchor adapters. The Splash! Secure-It Kit keeps the lift from rotating in the anchor socket. The Splash! Round Post is 3rd party tested and verified ADA compliant. 344° rotation ensures a safe transfer area.
Note: This lift is for retrofit applications only.
- Third-party tested & verified ADA compliant
- Integrated armrests
- State of California compliant
- 300 lb/159kg lifting capacity
- Easily removable from stainless steel deck anchor
- Secure-It Kit keeps the lift from rotating in the anchor socket
- LiftOperator Intelligent Controller
- True operational redundancy – lift can be operated from the control box and the handset
- 344° rotation helps ensure a safe transfer area
- Made from powder-coated stainless steel and aluminum
- Adapters available
This unit is powered by a rechargeable 24 volt battery and can be operated by the user via a waterproof hand control self operable. Constructed of stainless steel and aluminum and is powder coated for maximum durability.
Includes battery, charger, battery console cover, water resistant hand control, footrest, seat belt assembly,
armrests and secure-it-kit.
A completed Deck Profile form is required with your pool lift order.