The aXs2 is a low profile pool lift that is an ideal access solution for community and hospitality swimming pools. The aXs2 lift meets the Americans with Disabilities Act Access Guidelines (ADAAG 2010) and has a 300 pound lifting capacity. The aXs2 lift installs into your pool deck via locking anchor. 360° rotation ensures a safe transfer area.
- Designed to fit in an existing round anchor with dimensions 2.38" ID x 6" deep
- Third-party tested & verified ADA compliant
- 360° rotation for transfer safety and flexibility
- Lift Color Gray Mist
- Compact design requires minimal deck space
- Integrated armrests
- Sturdy and generous rotomolded seat
- 300 lb/136kg lifting capacity
- LiftOperator Intelligent Controller with 24V battery
- Full range of operation from handset and control box
- Powder-coated stainless steel and aluminum construction
Note: Model 310-0000R includes battery, charger, battery console cover, water resistant hand control, footrest, armrests and seat belt assembly. LiftLock Anchor NOT included.