multiLift with Armrest and Folding Seat, No Anchor
The multiLift is the most versatile pool lift yet, with the option to install it as a fixed or removable lift. The Wheel-A-Way™ option provides flexibility to remove the lift for poolside events or seasonal storage. Right or left side mounting means less to think about when selecting a pool lift location on the deck. The multiLift is also the first pool lift to come standard with the new LiftOperator™ Intelligent Control System.
The multiLift is also the first pool lift to come standardwith the new LiftOperator Intelligent Control System, the most technologically advanced poll lift control on the market. With an emergency stop button that can stop the lift mid-cycle, and an audible safety alert that can bring a stranded user to the attention of your facility personnel, the LiftOperator ensures user safety. The optional Activation Key prevents unauthorized use - ideal for unattended pool environments.
- Third-party tested & verified ADA compliant
- 350 lb/159kg lifting capacity
- Retrofit anchor jig is standard
- Optional folding seat assembly
- LiftOperator® Intelligent Controller
- Powder-coated stainless steel and aluminum construction
* Models without armrests are not compliant with State of California requirements.
Includes battery, charger, battery console cover, water-resistant hand control, footrest, seat belt assembly and retrofit anchor jig.
A completed Deck Profile form is required with your pool lift order.