The Cantilever lifeguard chair is a 6' tall lifeguard chair that allows your lifeguards to easily scan large pool areas. The Cantilever has an extended observation platform for improved observation and safety. This permanent unit requires minimal deck space. The seat swivels 360-degrees for uninhibited scanning.
The Cantilever lifeguard chair is made out of the best materials, including a high-quality steel base coated with a primer, and an acrylic footboard with our SureFoot tread.
*We recommend a high-quality acrylic urethane enamel for a durable finish
- 6' tall at the seat
- Permanent unit features a slim design that requires minimal deck space
- Seat swivels 360ËÅ¡ for a full view of facility
- Extended observation platform features a non-slip, white, sanded tread
- Handrails and seat post are 304 stainless steel
- The support column is primed and ready for a high quality paint topcoat*
Keep an eye out for safety
It's easy with S.R. Smith lifeguard chairs and stands. They're designed to meet the needs of the public pools and today's lifeguarding requirements. Light or heavy use, permanent or portable, every lifeguard chair and stand is built from the best materials available to ensure durability, stress tested to ensure reliability and comes in a wide variety of designs to ensure guarding flexibility. Rely on S.R. Smith to help put safety first.