The Institutional lifeguard chair is a 6' tall lifeguard chair that allows your lifeguards to easily scan large pool areas. The Institutional has an extended observation platform for improved observation and safety. This permanent unit requires minimal deck space. The seat swivels 360-degrees for uninhibited scanning.
The Institutional lifeguard chair is also an ideal seat for a coach or judge.
The Institutional lifeguard chair is made out of the best materials, including a high-grade stainless steel frame, and an acrylic footboard with our SureFoot tread.
- 6' tall at the seat
- Permanent unit also makes an ideal coaching or judging stand
- Seat swivels 360° so you can quickly scan entire pool and deck
- Extended observation platform features a non-slip sanded tread
- Handrails and seat post are 304 stainless steel
- Stainless steel base for added durability and corrosion resistance
Keep an eye out for safety
It's easy with S.R. Smith lifeguard chairs and stands. They're designed to meet the needs of the public pools and today's lifeguarding requirements. Light or heavy use, permanent or portable, every lifeguard chair and stand is built from the best materials available to ensure durability, stress tested to ensure reliability and comes in a wide variety of designs to ensure guarding flexibility. Rely on S.R. Smith to help put safety first.