The Cross Brace Commercial Ladder series are moderate height ladders with moderate to long reach. The frames and steps are polished type 304 stainless steel. The ladder is available in 2, 3, 4, or 5 steps. With proper anchoring, the Cross Brace Ladder is suitable for use on poured concrete, shotcrete, fiberglass, and vinyl commercial pools and spas where a cross brace ladder is required as well as for other applications in most geographic areas.
Commercial ladders are made from thick stainless steel tubing, and are suitable for heavy duty use in commercial aquatic facilities. Commercial ladders come in three different sizes, 24", 30" or 36" to fit your pool. Stainless steel treads will ensure that your ladder stays looking great for years to come. Commercial ladders are available in other Powder-Coated or SealedSteel finishes as custom orders. Please reach out to [email protected]
to confirm details.
- Tubing: 1.90" OD
- Wall thickness: .065"
- Polish stainless steel: 316L marine grade*
- Treads: LTDF-103 stainless steel (Elite)
- Bends: 6" radius
- Options: powder-coating and SealedSteel salt friendly (rails only)
- Recommended anchors: AS-100B (order separately)
- Recommended escutcheon: EP-100F-MG (order separately)
* Minimum requirement for salt pools is 316L marine grade