Whether you have young swimmers that need a little extra step room, or Olympic athletes looking for a competitive edge, the Universal starting platform is the ideal choice for any competitive swimming facility.
The steel frame is powder-coated, and features an extra large gusset to accommodate large lane numbers. The high-impact acrylic footboard features the SureFoot tread, to ensure the security of your athletes.
The Universal starting platform utilizes the renowned RockSolid anchor system that decreases swimmer's times by eliminating platform movement and allowing for more consistent starts. The Universal starting platform now comes standard with the SolidStart enhanced hand grip.
- High impact, laminated core reinforced with fiberglass in an acrylic skin with a non-slip tread
- The 2.5" square, 304 stainless steel tubing is powder-coated for added corrosion resistance
- Choose from 4 different backstroke handle designs
- Use with the RockSolid anchor that reduces platform rocking, allowing swimmers to have more consistent starts
- Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS and competition pool rules and regulations
- New SolidStart Edge for enhanced hand grip is standard