Velocity Advantage Starting Block Platform
Designed for fast, solid starts, the Velocity Advantage Starting Platform is the next generation of starting blocks. The fiberglass footboard has outstanding strength and is mounted to a marine grade HDPE composite base. Custom color treads and team logos available on sand tread footboard models.
Velocity Advantage starting blocks feature strong fiberglass footboards with track start wedge on an HDPE composite base, particularly suitable for bulkheads.
- Fiberglass footboard has outstanding strength
- Well suited for bulkheads and end walls with 8" to 13.5" (20cm to 42cm) deck to water heights
- Footboard surface available with TrueTread™ or sand tread
- The marine grade HDPE composite base easily mounts to pool decks or bulkheads with minimal drilling
- 16" (41cm) height makes it well suited for bulkheads and end walls with 8" to 13.5" (20cm 42cm) deck to water heights
- The 28" x 32" (71cm x 81cm) footboard surface is available with TrueTread™ or sand tread
- Track start wedge, adjustable to 5 positions, easily tucks under the footboard
- Patent pending integral backstroke start ledge is adjustable to five positions in accordance with FINA standards
- Three built in backstroke handholds - two center positions and one on each side
- Colorado & Daktronics timing system compatible
- Custom colors and logos available on sand tread footboards
- Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA*, USMS and USAS competition pool rules and regulations