Velocity Dual Post Starting Platform
Designed for fast, solid starts, the Velocity Starting Platform is the next generation of starting blocks. The fiberglass footboard has outstanding strength as well as a sleek, uniform, high-tech appearance. The power-coated, stainless steel frame is secured to the pool deck with the patented, RockSolid® anchor (not included) to eliminate platform movement and also features a large gusset for displaying lane numbers. Custom color treads and team logos available on sand tread footboard models. Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS competition pool rules and regulations.
- Dual Post Long Reach Starting Platform with TrueTread™ without Track Start
- Fiberglass footboard has outstanding strength and sleek, hi-tech appearance
- Frames made from commercial grade, 1.90" stainless steel, powder-coated for additional protection
- Track start wedge (5 positions) easily tucks under footboard
- Available with TrueTread™ or Sand Tread
- Patented RockSolid® anchoring system available (NOT INCLUDED)
- Custom colors and logos available on sand treaded footboards
- Optional side handles available
- Colorado & Daktronics timing systems compatible
- Meets FINA, USA Swimming, NCAA, NFSH b and USMS competition pool rules and guidelines
- Four backstroke handle options
- Retrofitable onto existing S.R.Smith Legacy frames
- Optional accessories: Side Handles and Safety Cover
- Footboard: 28" x 32"
- Setback Ranges: 21" to 26"
- Standard & Side Mount; 27" to 32"
- Mid-Range; 33" to 40" Long Reach
- Height off Deck: 17" to 29.5"
- Can be retrofitted onto any Velocity Starting Block
- Long Reach models require the RockSolid® Anchor