Velocity Series Long Reach Starting Platform
Designed for fast, solid starts, the Velocity Starting Platform is the next generation of starting blocks. Engineered with injected resin transfer technology, the footboard has outstanding strength as well as a sleek, uniform, high-tech appearance. The power-coated, stainless steel frame is secured to the pool deck with a patented, RockSolid anchor (not included) to eliminate platform movement. Custom color treads and team logos available. Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS and competition pool rules and regulations.
- Long Reach Platform with Sand Tread and Track Start
- Colorado and Daktronics timing systems compatible
- Track start wedge (5 positions) tucks under footboard when not in use
- Uses patented RockSolid anchoring system (U.S. patent #8033077), not included
- Retrofitable onto existing S.R.Smith Legacy frames
- Custom colors and logos available on sand treaded footboards
- Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS competition pool rules and guidelines
- Setback Range: 30" to 40" Height Off Deck: 20" to 29.5" Footboard: 28" x 32"