Anchor For Vinyl Pool Liner
To avoid entrapment Do Not Install near walls or other objects where there will not be sufficient clearance when used with a 16" or 30" diameter table or seat.
- Check your local electrical code for bonding requirements
- Locate suitable location for anchor installation
- Allow sufficient clearance for use of either the 16" or 30" diameter tables and seats
- Anchor must be set in concrete in a minimum size pour of 24" L x 24" W x 12" D, allowing a minimum thickness below anchor of 4"
- Make sure the anchor is level and the top of the body is flush with the top of the concrete (insure no concrete gets into the body during pour)
- When concrete is cured, install gasket, liner and faceplate per manufacturer's specifications
- Use included cap when anchor is not being used
Important Notice: Install black plastic cap on anchor end of support pole to prevent damage to pool vinyl liner.
Warning: Important Installation Information
The Installation of this product should be done only by a licensed and professional installer. Installation should be done strictly in conformance with all local building codes, electrical codes and other building and safety laws and regulations. Among other things, that your installer should carefully analyze the need to bond the product to prevent an electrical hazard. Failure to properly install this product could result in a dangerous condition, including but no limited to electrical or structural hazards. Inter-Fab disclaims all liability arising from the installation and the user assumes all risk associated with the installation.