Greatest Capacity for Least Maintenance
Convenience and virtually maintenance-free operation make this aboveground system a smart choice. Featuring Sta-Rite's modular media technology, these systems handle dirt loads of up to 15 times more than sand filters of equivalent size. Available with rugged, large-capacity OptiFlo® Series pump.
- Typical installation – aboveground pools
- Compact design - fits easily in tight installations. Sleek-looking in matte black finish
- Easy access - the Posi-Lok™ locking ring is easy to use. Split-tank design permits rinse-in-place cleaning
- Superior dirt loading - flow-balanced tank hydraulics direct water through each side of filter module. Uniform dirt-loading prevents clogging
- Easy reading- information panels and top-mounted pressure gauge are positioned for easy reading
- Power options- 1 to 1-1/2 HP OptiFlo pump
Note: Operating Limits – designed for maximum continual working pressure of 50 PSI. Water temperature maximum 104°F (40°C).
||3 ft. Standard Lock Plug
|Hose Kit (Ft.)
|Pump Full Pipe Size (in.)
|Filtration Area (Sq. Ft.)
|Flow Rate (GPM)
|Tank Diameter (in.)
|Tank Height (in.)
|Tank Port Size (in.)
Greatest capacity for least maintenance
The System:2 Mod Media system from Sta-Rite is the ultra-capacity filter ideally suited for aboveground pools. The Mod Media system handles dirt loads up to 15 times greater than sand filters of equivalent size. Balanced flow tank hydraulics direct water through each side of the filter module for uniform dirt loading. This prevents clogging and captures more dirt between cleanings to minimize maintenance time. You may go an entire season before you need to clean
your PLM aboveground filter.
- You won’t clean often, but it’s easy when you do—just rinse in place with a garden hose
- Quiet, highly efficient pump options keep operating costs low
- Compact design fits easily in tight installations
The Mod Media system strips away particles as small as 20 microns (an average grain of beach sand is 100 to 2000 microns in diameter!).
The System:2 Mod Media system features a one-piece filter module that simply drops into the easily accessible tank. It’s foolproof! When cleaning is necessary, just remove the lid (no tools are needed) and spray-rinse the module while it is still in place.* It only takes minutes to clean thoroughly and get back into service fast.
Convenience and versatility
The Mod Media systems small diameter footprint is the perfect fit for new and retrofit installations. Interchangeable ports provide multiple plumbing options and the modular filter tank permits quick change of filter media. Contemporary styling and matte black finish appear attractive in any pool setting.
*Modules used in conjunction with certain pool/spa sanitizers may require soaking in special cleaning solutions.