Stenner Tank System
Tank systems are shipped pre-assembled, mounted vertically with a rain roof and are available with an adjustable or fixed output single head pump in the Classic series.
- Shipped pre-assembled for easy installation and convenience
- Includes rain roof to help protect motor (Classic series only)
- Vertically mounted for solution containment
- Child resistant lid
- Polyethylene construction is lightweight and rugged UV resistant gray or translucent white
- Pump: 45 Series, Single Head Fixed Output
- Output: 3.0 gpd / 25 psi
- Voltage & Hertz: 120V 60Hz
- Suction and discharge tubing: 1/4" UV Black
- Pump tube material: Santoprene
- Tank: 7.5-Gallons UV Gray
The Single Head Fixed Output Injection Pump
Is one of four types in Stenner's Classic Series. This peristaltic metering pump injects solutions at a fixed rate and can be activated by a water meter for proportional feed for drinking water disinfection for animal health or homeowners. It can also be installed with a controller for sanitizing a swimming pool. Great news for installers in the commercial pool industry, the Classic Series single head fixed pump has been tested by ETL to conform to the ANSI/NSF standard 50 when used with ANSI/NSF 50 listed controllers. Additional applications include pH control, oxidation, corrosion and scale control and more.
The pump is also a component of Stenner's pre-assembled panel system known as the Proportional Injection System. The Proportional Injection System doses solution that is proportional to a water system's flow rate based on the water volume. A water meter sends a signal to Stenner's PCM (Pump Control Module) which actuates the fixed output pump. The system is suited for constant pressure (variable speed) well pumps, poultry and livestock houses, irrigation and systems with demand based backup wells and any application with varying flow rates. If a pre-assembled system isn't your preference, the pump, PCM and water meter are also available separately.
- 3-point roller design assists in anti-siphon protection
- Pump head requires no valves, allows for easy maintenance
- Self-priming against maximum working pressure, foot valve not required
- Pump does not lose prime or vapor lock
- Pumps off-gassing solutions and can run dry
- Output volume is not affected by back pressure
- Injection check valve included with models rated up to 100 psi (6.9 bar) maximum
- Easy to change pump tube; lubrication is not required
- Pump tubes and pump heads interchange between models
- Models (Santoprene® only) tested by Water Quality Association to conform to ANSI/NSF STD 61
- Fixed output models (Santoprene® only) tested by ETL to conform to ANSI/NSF STD 50 only when used with ANSI/NSF STD 50 listed controllers
The polyethylene construction is both lightweight and rugged. The tank has incremental solution level indicators and is equipped with a child resistant lid. The pumps are vertically mounted over the tank's containment basin. A rain roof is included with Classic series models to help protect the motor in outdoor installations.Tanks are also sold separately.
Tank: Polyethylene, certified to NSF/ANSI 61
Lid with child resistant lock: Polypropylene
Screws: Stainless steel
7.5-gallon: 20 1/2 OD x 19 5/8 in (52.1 OD x 49.9 cm)
Brand: Stenner Pumps