U.S. Seal Mfg. is one of the leading suppliers of mechanical pump seals in the United States.
PS-1000 Pump Seal Cross Reference:
- American Products:
- 397102 - Americana II, Bronze-Bronze, Eagle
- 397020- Eagle, UltraFlo
- Ampro-Diaclear - AP304D - Dura-Flo, Noryl Turbo, XL 600
- Anthony - 04380
- 92500050 - A-Series, C-Series, D-Series, Dominator pre 1995
- 92509040 - A & B Series
- 92500040 - D-Series
- Astral Pool - Sena Series 1600, Sena Series 1800
- Doughboy - 306-1002
- Pentair - P28323 071734 - Whisperflo, Intelliflo
- Polaris - P84-3/3262-53/P-55 - Pb4-60 Booster Pump
- Premier - 31-813 - 220/225 Series pre 1998, 455/456 Series, 500/600 Series
- Sta-Rite - U109-136SS - CF/CFA Series, HP-Series
- Waterway Plastics - 319-3100B
- Wet Institute - 1000
US Seal Features:
- The U.S. Seal Mfg. product line represents 95% of the replacement seal market. They offer a wide selection of Head and Seat configurations and stock thousands of seals in differing materials of construction.
- The mechanical seals promise long life, reduce maintenance, and provide automatic self-adjustment. Made from the highest quality materials, the U.S. Seal Mfg. product line meets or exceeds most OEM specifications.
- As most engineers know, a successful seal must be designed to give long life, reduce maintenance and provide automatic self-adjustment. The seals in the U.S. Seal Mfg. line meet these basic requirements.