Waterway's Viper wet end is designed specifically for 56-frame motors and has two double shielded ball bearings with moisture resistant grease for quieter operation and longer life.
- Two speed motors have four sets of insulated windings for increased efficiency
- 56-frame motor for added strength, cooler operating temperature and longer motor life
- Large 2.5" intake for improved flow performance and reduced noise
- Large 8" diameter wet end for increased volume capacity
- Split capacitor, (start and run) for less energy consumption
- Thermally protected to extend life expectancy of motor
- Highly versatile wet end can be rotated every 90
- Viton seals
A = 11"