The FUNbrella Palm is constructed of a high-density polyethylene base material. This giant, non-retractable 20' permanent umbrella is perfect for public areas such as parks, pools, schools and other locations where meeting structural codes is a necessity.
The FUNbrella Palm frame has a 4.75" diameter aluminum center pole compatible with the standard FUNbrella ground sleeve. Rafters and braces are made of sturdy aluminum for long-term durability.
Anchor UV Mesh Shadecloth has been specifically developed to produce a very strong and stable fabric for outdoor tension structures, including the topselling FUNbrrella and PERFECTSHADE post and fabric products. Anchor UV Mesh Shadecloth offers the ultimate combination of maximum sun protection plus incredible strength and durability to help prevent skin cancer**, provide an oasis from the sun, and do so with maintenance-free, long-life performance.
FUNbrella Palm Features & Benefits:
- Available in 12' and 20' model
- Permanent umbrella shade structure
- On average, FUNbrella tops last 5 years longer than smaller, commercial grade shade umbrellas
- A single 20' FUNbrella replaces 7 smaller commercial grade umbrellas
- Manufactured using stainless steel hardware
- High wind rating
- Rugged and durable construction
- Removable frame with optional flush mount ground sleeve
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) UV stabilized yarn
- Monofilament and tape in a lock-stitch knitted pattern
- Blocks up to 95% of the sun's harmful UV rays!
*Based on 7.5' Commercial Umbrellas
**The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends Woven Acrylic Fabrics as an aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin.
Tested for Safety
When open, the FUNbrella Palm is tested to meet ASCE 7-02 requirements for 85 mph 3 second wind gust velocity.
Available in UV Mesh Shadecloth Fabrics:
Perfect Shade Structures For:
- Amusement Parks
- Daycare Facilities
- Golf Course
- Hotels and Resorts
- Zoos & Botanical Gardens
Brand: Anchor Industries