Luxor Cube - Low Voltage
The Luxor CUBE allows the Luxor ZD and ZDC to control, zone, and dim lighting fixtures and other devices that don't have built-in FX technology. Install the CUBE in-line prior to the fixtures or devices you wish to control as a zone. When that zone is activated by the Luxor, all fixtures or devices in-line after the CUBE will initiate and dim according to the commands of the Luxor.
- Add zoning and dimming to AC dimmable LEDs (Diagram A)
- Luxor will power the dimmable LEDs, but an alternate power source is required for incandescent lamps (Diagram B)
- Do not exceed 60 watts /li>
- Attach only lamps to the output of the LV CUBE.
- Attach only dimmable lamps to the output.
- Do not use the LUXOR as both power and control if an incandescent fixture is attached to the CUBE's output.
- Do not apply more than 15VAC to the input power leads.
- Do not attach more than 60W of lamps to the output of the LV CUBE.
- Use only watertight connectors in wet environments.