Bring the Fun Outside with the Contender Outdoor Table Tennis Table!
Designed for outdoor use all year round, this table can withstand extreme temperature changes and exposure to moisture. Constructed with a ¾-in thick, engineered wood core, the regulation-sized tabletop features a 6-mm, aluminum composite surface that’s resistant to warping and chipping. Its anti-glare finish and silk-screened, tournament lines offer consistent bounce and competition-grade durability. A hassle-free clamp and net system keeps the weather-resistant, polyester net taut at all times. Supported by a 1.25-in, powder-coated, steel frame with reinforcing beams, the Contender is built to withstand high-impact and intense competitions. Adjustable leg levelers balance the table to ensure a level playing surface. Large, 5-in, solid rubber wheels with wheel locks make it easy to move. Enjoy playing with family and friends or fold the table in half to practice on your own. Built-in safety locks ensure that the tabletop won’t open while in the playback or storage position.
- Playing Surface: 9-ft L x 5-ft W
- Open: 108-in L x 60-in W x 30-in H
- Folded: 60-in L x 36-in W x 64-in H
- Moisture and temperature resistant
- Meets ITTF specifications
- 3/4-in CARB certified MDF with blue 6mm aluminum composite warp-proof top with smooth silk screened lines and molded corner protectors
- 1-1/4-in diameter powder-coated, corrosion-resistant steel frame and cross support beams
- 1-1/2-in powder coated corrosion resistant steel legs
- Adjustable leg levelers; 5-in solid rubber wheels with locking footbrake
- Built-in safety lock mechanism provides easy and safe folding for playback position and storage
- Clamp and net system with tension adjustment keeps the net taut
- Includes: (1) net and posts, (2) paddles, and (3) table tennis balls