Path Lights - Modern Hat
Traditional design that delivers safe and uniform illumination for your outdoor pathways. Brass or Stainless Steel housings for additional architectural appeal.
Sollos Landscape Lighting is ideal for enhance gardens, landscapes and outdoor settings.
Mix and Match Path Light Ordering
Sollos Path Light kits include a hat, stem, 8" ground stake, and lamp. All Sollos Path Lights are supplied with a Halco JC20 halogen lamp.
- Housing: Brass
- Lens: Clear Poly-carbonate with Dual Silicone Gaskets
- Collar: Brass
- Stem: 12"
- Wiring: 3 ft. 18-2 Lead Wire
- Lamp: T3 Bi-Pin (20W Max)
- Mounting Accessory: 8" Ground Stake Included
- Brass or Copper construction
- Underside of 7" diameter hat is coated with white reflective paint for optimum output and diffusion
- Stepped, threaded brass collar for tool-less attachment and easy relamping
- Clear 2.55mm thick removable polycarbonate lens protects the lamp
- 7/8" diameter stem provides solid, stable mounting
- Antique Brass, Brass or Copper
- Brass and Copper age gracefully as patina develops
- Antique Brass finish is natural brass with an electrostatic coating that is hand polished and rubbed for an elegant, aged brass appearance
- Ceramic G4 bi-pin socket
- Heat-resistant wire leads
- T3-G4 bi-pin – 20W maximum
- ProLED® JC lamps provide up-to 40,000 hour rated life, 10-18V input voltage range and 3000K, amber, blue, green and red color options
- ProLED® IP65 Rated JC lamps are rated for use outdoors where exposed directly to water from rain or irrigation
- 8" black ground stake included
- 12 Volt system
- Pre-wired with 36", 18-2 lead wire
- Two King® DryConn™ waterproof connectors included
- ETL Listed to UL Standard 1838 and CSA C22.2 No. 250.7
- Backed by a lifetime (Antique Brass and Brass) or 15-year (Copper) limited warranty to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship
- ProLED® IP65 Rated JC lamps installed in Sollos fixtures per installation instructions are backed by a 20-year limited warranty