A smart way to control external heat sources for your spa
The in.grid provides a connection to a normally open dry-contact relay through a spring-loaded female connector. Therefore an external heat source can be controlled by the in.grid. Relay is rated 24V, 4A. External heat source must be made compatible with this remote switching method.
- Control external heat source for your spa
- Control your spa accessories with 4 or 5 in.k110 switches
- Jumpers selectable for accessory control
- Automatically detected by the spa control system at power up
- Requires software core 61 revision 46 to operate properly
- 140 °F (60 °C) max. operating temperature
- Perfect for selecting, using and synchronizing alternative heat sources
- 4 single switches and one CO connector for your accessories
- Energy saving
- The choice between 4 modes of operation:
- - Internal: electrical heater only
- - External: secondary heat source only
- - Both: electrical heater & secondary heat source
- - Smart: secondary heat source & electrical heater if needed
- Compatible with: Y series specific software required
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 5.50” x 4.48” x 1.84” (140 x 114 x 47 mm)
Select, use and synchronize alternative heat sources
Connected to a Y series control system, in.grid acts as a dispatcher of external heating sources such as your heat pump, your central house heating system or your gas heater. You can also connect up to five single button in.k110 switches to control spa accessories.
Benefit from energy savings
With in.grid, take full advantage of your external heat sources to optimize your savings, depending on your external heating system and your climate. Choose the mode that suits you the best between our four selection.
Connect up to five single button switches
Two in.grid models are available, based on your needs: five single button in.k110 switches or four in.k110 switches and a CO port. The CO port is used to connect any accessories in the communication chain of your system.