The Unique Cleaning Head Design is the Core of the Circulation Systems
The key to maintaining pristine, clear, and healthy pool water is an effective cleaning and circulation system. An A&A in-floor system sanitizes, eliminates cold pockets, reduces heat loss, and ensures an even dispersement of chemicals-all by itself. This means more time saved, more money saved, and more of your life spent enjoying your pool.
- The cleaning heads pop up and use powerful sprays of water to collect and remove dirt and debris, without any effort from you.
- The cleaning heads utilize water from the main pump, like standard jets, but also pull water from the top using the power of the venturi effect. This creates a far more powerful cleaning spray.
- The combination of these two water sources creates a stronger jet of water, amplifying your pool's cleaning power.
- When not activated, the cleaning head retracts, becoming virtually invisible in your pool's floor.
The intelligent pool system
Experience the most advanced pool cleaning and circulation available with A&A in-floor systems. Discover the joy and ease of a self-cleaning pool that is faster, more powerful, and more effective than any other.
A pool isn't clean unless it's well-circulated
- Without proper and efficient circulation, your pool is subject to poor chemical distribution, pesky cold spots, and wasted energy.
- Using a series of strategically positioned cleaning heads on your pool floor, steps, and benches, A&A's in-floor systems circulate water and remove debris. With automatic 360° rotation, these advanced jets guarantee optimal cleaning and circulation.
- A well-circulated pool uses less energy and requires fewer chemicals to maintain, meaning A&A intelligent in-floor systems are not only better for your family, but also for the environment.