Pool Supply Unlimited is proud to offer Extend Protection Plans to provide peace of mind and financial protection when purchasing equipment for your pool, spa and backyard.
How to Purchase an Extend Protection Plan
If available on an item, the Extend Protection Plan options will be viewable with the product on the product page. Simply select the protection plan you would like to add to your equipment purchase and click buy now.
Extend Protection Plans are not valid outside of the USA. If you are purchasing a product for use outside of the USA, do not purchase an Extend plan.
Cancellations & Refunds
Extend Protection Plans can be cancelled at any time.
Standard Extended Warranty Plans:
Accidental Damage and Handling (ADH) Plans:
- Customer may cancel their plan and receive a full refund until the plan coverage begins.
- Once the plan coverage begins, customer may still cancel their plan but will receive a pro-rated refund on the unused portion of the service contract.
- For ADH plans, the customer is entitled to a full refund within 60 days of purchase.
- After 60 days, the customer is entitled to a pro-rated refund on the unused portion of the service contract.
How to File a Claim
Extend makes it easy to file a claim either through their call center or the online portal. Below are the steps the customer will go through to have their product replaced:
- The customer provides a contract ID, email address, or another piece of identifying information to Extend
- Extend validates contract coverage by ensuring:
- The plan is active
- The date is between the Effective & Expiration Dates
- The customer will then answer a few questions
- High-level troubleshooting steps are offered
- Once the claim is approved, a shipping label is generated to ship back the broken product
- Once the shipping label is scanned, Extend works with the customer to replace the broken item
- Extend will be in constant communication with the customer to ensure satisfactory service have been given
Filing a claim is easy and can be done 24/7 online via the Extend Claims Portal
. You may also file a claim with the Extend Customer Care Team by calling 877-248-7707 or emailing [email protected]
Where is my contract ID?
Customers will receive an email after purchasing a protection plan that details:
- Contract ID
- Warranty Term Length
- Coverage Dates
- Product Name
Please contact the Extend Customer Care Team at [email protected]
if you do not receive this email.