The safest, most efficient drain on the market
A&A's AVSC drain plays an important part in the circulation of your pool's water, while also effectively removing debris. Compared to standard pool drains, our AVSC drain is more efficient. It allows for both cleaning and circulation in one easily installable, safe, and energy-efficient drain.
The AVSC drain has been classified as unblockable and certified by NSF International. Because of its dual levels of entrapment protection, the AVSC drain offers the highest level of swimmer protection without sacrificing cleaning capability. Designed with a large opening for heavy debris removal, the AVSC keeps your pool clean while efficiently removing unsightly large debris.
- This is second level of protection keeps the swimmer from being able to come into contact with the suction inlet in the event the cover is broken or missing (the cause of most entrapment cases)
- Engineered to meet the unblockable category (Safest design on the marketplace) as allowed in ANSI/APSP 7 Standard
- The AVSC Drain allows you to plumb not only one pumps but two pumps if needed to one drain
- Pebble Top cover (with built-in control joints) allows for the installation of interior surface material for a perfect match every time
- Fits flush to the floor of the pool
- Enhanced Aesthetics
- Quik plug ensures tight seal for pressure testing and easy removal at startup. Ease of Installation
- Quik water stop allows for easy insallation with a water tight seal. Confidence, peace of mind