For some homeowners, the black fire glass is just too dark a shade for their surroundings, whereas copper or gold is too light. If you are facing this problem, then the 1/2" bronze reflective fire glass may be just what you are looking for. Bronze is a perfect mid-range hue with a natural shade that looks very stylish, yet blends well with many color schemes.
Whether used indoors in a fireplace, or outdoors in a fire pit, the 1/2" bronze reflective fire glass never fails to impress all onlookers. The bronze hue is warm and inviting, especially when the fire is lit; the glass shines with warmth and also reflects all the colors of the surroundings. You will not be disappointed and will likely receive a fair share of compliments too!
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
Reflective fire glass is a practical, yet stylish alternative to outdated fireplace logs or beds of lava rock. It not only beautifies it's surroundings, but also hides those unseemly gas pipes in fireplaces or fire pits. This makes it a terrific idea for a gift!
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Bronze
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty