Green is the color of life and all things living. It brings to mind: energy, health, vigor and vitality. It is also the color most preferred by nature lovers. Now you can bring a piece of life and nature into your own living room with 1/2" evergreen reflective fire glass.
Reminiscent of emeralds, this beautiful glass is sure to dazzle you and your guests as it shines and glimmers under the bright yellow flames of your fire feature. The single mirrored side of each of the glass pieces will further enhance the experience, beautifully reflecting the lights and colors surroundings, enchanting all onlookers and becoming and subject of all conversations.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones!
The 1/2" evergreen glass is not just beautiful to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more preferable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire Glass' tempered fire glass is a product engineered to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather, which means you are acquiring a product that will never fade, crack, or lose its shape. Used correctly, this amazing glass can last a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass gives off no smoke, ash, or soot, which means cleaning and maintenance is a cinch!
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Evergreen
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty