FLIP OUT quickly converts biguanide pool sanitizing systems to E-Z POOL, chlorine, bromine or salt without draining the pool. The easy-to-use program clarifies the pool water, eliminates downtime,
and allows swimming during the conversation process.
For best results, stop adding biguanide to the pool several weeks prior to converting. Allow biguanide levels to drop as low as possible. You may want to run the filter longer and brush/vacuum more frequently.
After three days clean/backwash filter. You may notice debris floating on the pool surface; this is normal during the conversion. Simply skim them off the surface.
- Bottle, 2 lb. size
- White, crystalline powder
- Removes biguanides
- Water protection & enhancement
Using FLIP OUT for biguanide conversions is easy!
- Start with a clean filter. Biguanide can clog filters and leave a chemical residue which may react to chlorine.
- Swimming pool water must be algae-free and pump/filter running continuously throughout the conversion process.
- Balance water Calcium Hardness 350 ppm or higher, pH 7.2 - 7.6, Total Alkalinity 80 - 120 ppm
- Add FLIP OUT to the water (2 lbs per 10,000 gal) and a 3" chlorine tablet to each skimmer. Continue to replace dissolving tablets until the conversion is complete.
- After three days clean/backwash filter. You may notice debris floating on the pool surface; this is normal during the conversion. Simply skim them off the surface.
- After 7 days, check biguanide level. If it is still present, repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Replace filter media (sand, cartridge, D.E.) when biguanide levels reach zero and begin using E-Z POOL or traditional sanitizer.
Important Note: Do not shock the pool for at least 2 weeks after conversion.