Make Your Drain Covers Vanish...
Known for their safety, installed for their beauty. AquaStar's NEW line of Color Choice covers are tested to the new APSP/ANSI-16 2017 standard, ensuring that they meet all current and future VGB 2008 requirements. Now you have a choice when it cames to matching your pool finish with your drain cover.
- All components meet or exceed ANSI/APSP 16-2011 and NSF/ANSI 50-2009 a national standards and ASTM G154 UV testing exposure
- Unique design allows for plaster, aggregate, or tile to be applied directly to the top of the cover to blend into pool finish
- Manufactured from superior UV-resistant engineered polymers
- #316 stainless steel screws
- Online product support including downloadable General Certificate of Conformity, third-party certificate, installation instructions and more
- Replace drain cover every five years from the date of installation
VGB Certified Specifications:
- Floor flow rating
- 2" pipe: 84 GPM at 1.7 fps
- 3" pipe: 144 GPM at 3.0 fps
- Wall flow rating
- 2" pipe: 76 GPM at 1.6 fps
- 3" pipe: 100 GPM at 1.1 fps
- Open Area: 15.6 square inch
- Sump Depth: 3'' Minimum
Fits: AquaStar standard 8" models, American (Pentair), Color Match, Waterway, and most Custom Molded Products (CMP).
At least two mud frame screws must be used to secure the cover.