The CaliMar® CMARCCE30-1Y salt cell electrode is for use with the CompuPool CPSC24 chlorination system. It is a generic replacement for the CPSC24 electrode, meaning it is completely compatible with all CompuPool parts and system components. The unit housing, unions and O-rings are not included with the electrode, and we always recommend adding a new cord (see Purchase Suggestions above for these accessories) when replacing the cell or electrode.
We offer CaliMar® replacement electrodes for CPSC saltwater chlorination systems to give customers an inexpensive yet durable and reliable option for replacing the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) electrode from CompuPool. The CMARCCE30-1Y also comes standard with a one-year warranty.
The CMARCCE30-1Y electrode uses five titanium blades to produce over a full pound of chlorine per day for pools up to 30,000 gallons in volume. Its interchangeability with the CPSC24 cell means it is controlled completely by the original CompuPool system power center, yielding a steady supply of chlorine with minimal intervention needed. Periodic cleaning of the cell can also be performed with a simple mixture of water and muriatic acid.
CaliMar® replacement electrodes for CPSC systems also offer the same benefits of the original CompuPool equipment:
- Default salt level setting of 3500 parts per million, which can be easily adjusted
- Automatic operation plus battery-powered backup timer for consistent schedule
- Automatic detection when water's salt level is too high
- Intuitive touch pad controls for easy setting of desired levels
- No-flow sensor, plus high-salt and low-salt fault lights
- Water temperature sensor to help make salt level reading more accurate
- Large alloy heat sink to help dissipate heat and prevent corrosion
- Entire system fully weather protected
- Winter mode to compensate for colder water being chlorinated
- Waterproof connectors make installing replacement cells simple